The National Commission for Culture and the Arts (NCCA) called the representatives of cultural communities in northern Luzon on July 19, 2011 at Intramuros Manila for orientation meeting and election of officers.
In the morning session there was the election of officers for the clusters of Iloko/Bago, Bolinao/Pangasinense and the Tagalog/Kapampangan.
The head of the 15 clusters will serve as members of the Executive Council of the National Committee of Northern Cultural Communities (NCNCC) for a term of three years.
The elected head of the committee is Mr. Francis Degay, vice head is Mr. Antonio Cayyog, and the secretaries are Dr. Edwin Antonio and Vice Mayor Ann Viola. The following are the cluster heads:
1. Edwin Antonio - Iloko/Bago (Secretary)
2. Elnora Dudang - Bolinao/Pangasinense
3. Antonio Cayyog - Gaddang/Isinay (Vice-head)
4. Edward Osingat, Jr. - Bugkalot
5. Napoleon Baltazar - Ibanag/Yogad/Itawit/Malaweg
6. Anastacia Viola - Ivatan/Itbayat (Secretary)
7. Rosalee Joy Reyes - Ayta of Tarlac, Pampanga, Bataan & Zambales
8. Josefina Alfonso - Kapampangan/Tagalog/Sambal
9. Nerie Roxas - Kasiguranin
10. Conrado Bunagan - Tinggian/Itneg
11. Maximo Garming - Kalinga
12. Ellenora Aliguyon - Kalinguya/Ifugao
13. Brian Camhit - Ibaloy/Kankanaey
14. Francis Degay - Balangao/Bontok/Applai (Head)
15. Corazon Claveria - Isnag